I have been involved in the mental health filed for the past 15
years. I have worked in inpatient settings, outpatient private
practices, and university counseling clinic.
Some of my professional experiences include:
- Neuropsychologist at Eastside Psychological Associates,
Issaquah, WA (current) Psychology and Counseling Clinic, Seattle, WA
- Internship as a psychologist-in-training at Sound Mental Health
Services, Seattle, WA
- Psychotherapist in private practice, Russia
- Adjunct Professor at Khabarovsk Pedagogical University, Russia
- Psychotherapist at Khabarovsk Mental Health Hospital
- Postdoctoral Neuropsychology Certification Program (2009 -2011), Fielding Graduate University, CA
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology, Antioch University Seattle, WA (2004-2008)
- Master's Degree in Applied Psychology, Pedagogical University, Russia (1993-1996)
My professional affiliations include full memberships in the American Psychological Association and the Pacific Northwest Neuropsychological Society.